Get your own Travel Accessories
Taking a break by going for romantic getaways with your loved one is a precious moment. So all the things needed for the trips has to be prepared carefully especially when you travel abroad. Each country has its own requirement for visitors to visit the country. Here are the tips for preparing your romantic getaways that really could help you especially when it is your first time to travel abroad:
1. Research romantic getaways places Research the romantic getaways places or honeymoon places that you want to go. You should discuss places to go for your romantic getaways with your partner to make sure that both of you will enjoy the trip. Discuss the budget that you both have in order to pick the best place to enjoy your honeymoon or romantic getaways within the budget.
2. Check the weather When you travel to the tropical country, actually any time of the year is perfect because the tropical countries mostly have a stable weather all year long. The weather in the tropical countries is mostly warm and humid. When you want to travel to any four-season countries, you should check the weather on the country. Also, you need to check the weather of the time when you visit the country so that it will help you to decide either to bring thick clothes, t-shirts, short-pants or tank-tops.
3. Credit Card Frequent Flyer Program Check whether your credit card has a frequent flyer program so you could get a discount or points for traveling. You could save a lot if you have a frequent flyer program credit card which eventually will grant you a free ticket after you reach a certain points. Especially if you are a frequent traveler or your job requires you to travel a lot then you definitely need to have that kind of credit card.
4. Book an airline ticket There are a lot of airfare deals out there for you to choose. Usually the deals that most airlines offer are for a short time only, so whenever you are sure about your destination then you need to book it right a way. The other thing about the online travel deal is that you have to make sure that the date and the time of travel before you purchase the ticket because most of the good deals are usually non-refundable.
5. Rent a Car One thing about renting a car, you might want to consider getting car insurance. That is usually also offered at the rental car place when you want to do one. The reason why you need this is because you don't know that something will come up when you travel and you might find the liability insurance is really helpful and save you a lot.
6. International Driving Permit Applying an international driving permit is one thing that you need to be considered when you are planning to rent a car during your romantic getaways. Especially when you are traveling abroad, international driving permit can really come in handy. You can get your international driver permit by applying from AAA.
7. Reserve a hotel A good tip for couple who usually go on their honeymoon is that when you arrive at the hotel, you could tell the front desk that you are on your honeymoon. You don't know something good might surprise you two just because you let the people know that you are on your honeymoon. Some hotels might prepare a bottle of wine in your room of maybe a bouquet of flowers. Just don't forget to mention that you are on your honeymoon.
8. Apply for Passport and Visa If you are going for international trips, then you should check the visa necessities and your passport whether it is still valid. It is best to apply for your passport at least eight weeks before you plan to leave. This will allow the time for processing and any possible complications.
9. Write up your honeymoon packing list Write a list of things that you need to bring during your honeymoon. Most of the small general necessities like toothpaste, toothbrush, underwear and condom you could get it at the hotel. If you are traveling on your honeymoon, do not forget to bring lingerie, candles, bubble bath, sunscreen and motion sickness medicine.
10. Find out the easiest way to use money/credit You might want to purchase Travelers Checks or get a "Travel Money" card from your local bank or currency exchange office. It is better to carry traveler's check instead of large amounts of cash.